02 January 2008

Good Bye 2007.. Welcome 2008

Phew! Lama rasanya tak put something in my blog..sorry for the delay..I've been Busy lately..byk sgt keja n lots of suft happen..hmm..nak citer apa dulu ek..
2007 have lots of sweet, good and bad memory to me..bad?! adda bad ker..adalah gak..tapi sikit jer compare to sweet memory..sweetnya..i give birth to my bby girl on 4/2/2007..dah nak masuk 1 thn dah..goodnya i get promoted and raise salary..mybe rezeki anak kot..
bad?!hmm..apa yg bad..more debt cause more expenses..hehe..insya-allah by 2009 most of the debt will be clear and i can enjoy my life like others..so more story about this..hehe..
2008 will be more challenging..more ages..more work..more responsibility..most of all hope 2008 will be more good luck to me..

"WISH ALL PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008"

No comments: